Himalayan Salt from the Punjab region of Pakistan is the purest salt on Earth. With traces of at least 65 minerals our salt offers additional health opportunities. And the taste is wonderful. There is something pure about Himalayan Salt that you can only experience when you try it.
Buy 3 and share it with your family!
Salt is salt isn’t it? NO! Himalayan Salt, which actually comes from the Punjab region of Pakistan about 190 miles from the Himalayas, is loaded with minerals that you will not find in your average salt. Some claim trace elements of 84 minerals. Regardless, table salt cannot hold a candle to Himalayan Salt!
It is believed that Himalayan Salt is derived from elements of the original primal sea. It’s pink color is the natural result of the mineral content. No food coloring agents here! It comes from mines which are over 5,000 feet below the Himalayan Mountain Range.
Table salts provide only one mineral (sodium). Some have added iodine and often some really health-hazardous anti-clumping agent like yellow prussiate of soda. Commercial table salts also undergo a bleaching process and contain aluminum derivatives potentially toxic to human health.
The darker the color the more minerals it contains.
• Because of these minerals Himalayan pink salt can:
• Create an electrolyte balance • Increases hydration
• Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
• Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflex
• Prevent muscle cramping
• Aid in proper metabolism functioning
• Strengthen bones
• Lower blood pressure
• Help the intestines absorb nutrients
• Prevent goiters
• Improve circulation
• Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins It is even said to support libido, reduce the signs of aging, and detoxify the body from heavy metals.
|Dimensions||4 × 1 × 6 in|