Chlorella with Brown Seaweed Extract 90:10 16
Chlorella is one of the most potent foods on earth. Brown Seaweed Extract (Kelp) has a trace mineral called iodine that nourishes the thyroid. (Read more below)
Dr. Bob’s™ Superior Chlorella is a green single-celled algae cultivated in fresh water ponds. It has a grass-like smell because of the high amounts of chlorophyll in it, the highest concentration of any plant in the world. It is best to think of Chlorella as a super food because that is exactly what it is: one of the purest, most potent foods on earth. A person cannot take too much Chlorella because it is naturally detoxifying. Dr. Bob’s™ Chlorella is a complete food with protein (60%), carbohydrates (16%), fats (5%), Fiber (19%) that are in the correct ratio to one another.
Brown Seaweed Extract – Kelp is also referred to as large seaweed, which belongs to the brown algae. Kelps grow in shallow, clear waters, which are cooler than 68 degree Fahrenheit. It anchors to the ocean bed by a structure called holdfast. It contains iodine compounds which they obtain by extracting iodide ions from seawater. The iodine found in the Brown Seaweed Extract is a bio-available that nourishes the thyroid and protects from radiation damage.
Nutritional Benefits of Brown Seaweed Extract
- Iodine (Mineral Form) – a trace mineral needed for normal metabolism of cells
- Polysaccharides – Alginates remove free radicals and heavy metals
- Fucoidan Alginates – Anti-Inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial algal mineral.
- Fucoxanthin – Organic marine carotenoid with antioxidant properties.
- Mineral Dense – Identified Bio-available minerals (Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc) including Vitamin B complex(Vitamin B1,B2, B3, Choline, Folate, and Pantothenic Acid).